You'll notice that the first page is information-only (the prospectus) and the second page is the form to send in. We designed it this way so that we can print hard copies of just the first page to leave with art leagues, art supply stores, community centers, etc. and it will direct folks to the website to get the entire document. Please help us get the word out by printing a few copies of that first page and leaving them at places where you think other artists might find them! (Get permission first, of course....)
Some things worth pointing out:
- Cash awards! 1st: $100, 2nd: $50, 3rd: $25
- Non-members are welcome to enter
- Submissions will be juried only for awards--if you enter, you're in
- Works need not be 100% colored pencil
- 3D works are welcome
- Opening reception and awards presentation Friday, September 6, 6-8 PM
If you have any specific questions, contact me (Denise) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (650) 787-9953. Don't wait too late--the deadline for entry is Friday, August 23!
Many thanks to Christopher Swetlin for his graphic design work on the prospectus/entry form.